Monday 4 May 2015

Art Deco Tila Bead Bracelets

Another type of bead, this time Tila beads, made into a bracelet and earring set made for  a Christmas pressie.

This combines the flat Tila beads and 4mm facets, in mixed blues, I even managed to find a nice box in which to put it. They have an Art Deco feel and this is what the pattern was called. I made a couple of sets, one for my daughter and one for my son's girlfriend. 
Then I made similar one for myself, this time with Tila beads and 4mmround pearl beads. I chose raspberry red and gold and I made the clasp with a loop of seed beads and a couple of round beads. Unfortunately, it's a little tight but I haven't got around to adjusting it, I just slide it on and off without undoing the clasp. The seed beads are a lovely raspberry colour and the Tila beads are also raspberry and gold, the pearls are the closest match I could get.


No comments:

Post a Comment